- Automation of incoming requests
- Decrease of manual labor mistakes
To develop a uniform system of collecting inquiries on public service provision and monitoring the results of their execution. The system is aimed at manual work automation.
An information system has been developed to provide citizens and organizations with the opportunity to use state services via Internet. The system provides a single entry point for:
- Receiving inquiries on providing public services
- Common settings for handling input data from different sources
It has the ability to:
- Customize a set of attributes in order to render inquiries without programming,
- Flexibly configure, and monitor the implementation of existing government rules and regulations,
- Customize a set of milestones for the execution of every service, and single point of access to data by the operators of the system.
Special attention was paid to:
- Development of services for integration with interdepartmental electronic system of interaction;
- Development of electronic signatures PKCS # 7 and XMLDSIG;
- Integration of Microsoft Dynamics CRM with periphery devices;
- Implementation of plugins to customize Microsoft Dynamics CRM;
- Integration with external information systems: information system of reference data, information system of charges and payments, Federal Bailiffs Service.
Let’s talk about your business needs and figure out the best solution. Just fill in this form and get a free individual proposal from your personal manager.