- Collect and store information about cars’ technical inspection
Technologies Used: CMS RBCContent, Version Control System – Git, LinuxDebian, MySQL, Integration with 1C, PHP
In this project, HQSoftware team had to develop a system which would collect, store and use information derived from the results of each vehicle inspection.
The developed information system EAIS TO collects and stores information about cars’ technical inspections. Data includes local information systems which are deployed on a single workstation and distributed information systems which operate on the basis of local or distributed computing network. More than 40 million personal profiles can be processed by the system at the same time. Interface of the system allows:
- Receive information about the results of inspection;
- Provide information on the results of inspection to issue a duplicate in case needed;
- Request more information about operators and experts;
- Handle requests on inspection blanks.
Kick Off With Your Project Today
Let’s talk about your business needs and figure out the best solution. Just fill in this form and get a free individual proposal from your personal manager.