- A parking system that shows a map of parking places
- Allows users to book a place by paying for parking time
Technologies Used: LinuxDebian, MySQL, PHP, integration with ParkNOW!, CMS RBCContent
Our team had to develop a website which would show a map of parking places, and grant the opportunity to book a place in the bay by paying for a parking time.
We developed a website that consists of:
- Unauthorized client’s part (including parking map, a search engine for finding parking spots, the nearby parking meters, various documentation, frequently asked questions block, a feedback form)
- Authorised client’s part(personal account information including additional services), administration panel (RBC Content)
- Autonomous part (synchronisation is based on API)
A mobile version of the website is also developed and responsively designed. The project has shown positive results:
- The speed and flow of traffic increased by 12%;
- The number of parking violations reduced by 64%;
- There was an increased turnover of parking spaces by 4 times.
Kick Off With Your Project Today
Let’s talk about your business needs and figure out the best solution. Just fill in this form and get a free individual proposal from your personal manager.