- Time, efforts, and thousands of dollars saved
- Up-to-date financial data in real time
- A secured channel of streaming huge data volumes
- Data displayed in fractions to satisfy market demands
Technologies Used: WordPress, FIX Parser, PostgreSQL, Node.js
Based in the USA, the company provides the largest marketplace for trading treasuries in the country. The customer was the first to introduce a fully digital experience and approach to trading liquidities.
The company was using a third-party service to access data across treasuries value, changing prices, stock quotations, etc. However, the organization could not share this data with its own customers as it would involve setting up an expensive account for each user, which was costly, time-consuming, and inefficient.
Cooperating with HQSoftware, the company wanted to stream up-to-date data related to treasuries value on the market to a website, where it can be accessed by the customers in real time.
Under the project, the team at HQSoftware had to resolve the following issues:
- As the financial data to be streamed was highly sensitive, a sufficient level of security should be ensured.
- It was crucial to enable streaming of huge data volumes in real time.
- Using the FIX protocol, data was transmitted in decimals, while the market standard was to display it in fractions.
Our developers designed a financial solution that allowed for gathering data from a third-party service aggregating it, filtering out the unnecessary information, and finally streaming up-to-date stock quotations to a secured page on the customer’s website in real time.
To achieve a satisfactory level of security, engineers of HQSoftware implemented the SSL protocol with enforced certificate authentication.
Employing FIX Parser, our team made it possible to stream data in fractions, displaying information for:
- the latest stock quotations available on the market
- earlier issued stock quotations
- the difference between the two categories mentioned
In addition, experts of HQSoftware enabled the system to group stock quotations across the active and the biggest deals. Finally, our developers ensured that the solution stores historical data for 3 months.
Partnering with HQSoftware, the company provided its customers with access to up-to-date financial data in real time. Displaying relevant stock quotations at a corporate website in a secure way, the organization saved time and thousands of dollars on enabling an individual account for each of its customers.
Read more about our financial software development services.
Let’s talk about your business needs and figure out the best solution. Just fill in this form and get a free individual proposal from your personal manager.