Connected things, connected living
Smart Home Software Development Services
Homes get more intelligent as technology enables people to manage home appliances and devices remotely, through mobile and web software.
Striving to stay ahead of this trend, HQSoftware brings in smart home solutions as part of their extensive Internet of Things expertise. We help IoT vendors, system integrators and enterprises unlock the power of connected devices beyond pure home automation.
Full-cycle Smart Home Development Services
We cover just about every aspect of an IoT ecosystem to help solution providers come up with complete offerings. Our IoT development expertise includes:
- Smart Home consulting
- Programming for sensors and devices
- Building smart device networks
- IoT gateway solutions
- Data storage, processing and data analytics
- Web and mobile end-user app development
Smart home monitoring, security and control
We enable users to stay connected to their homes and families from anywhere.
- Lighting and HVAC: light and humidity sensors, light switches, sockets, smart thermostats, heaters, air conditioners
- Consumer electronics: washers/dryers, microwaves, ovens, refrigerators, smart curtains
- Security: smart locks, perimeter sensors, motion detectors, surveillance cameras, video intercoms
- Personal safety: leak, smoke, CO and CO2 detectors, emergency buttons
- Energy control: smart grids and smart meters
Smart entertainment and connectivity
We help to turn the apartment into a multipurpose media space, uncovered at the touch of a button.
- TV sets
- Game consoles
- SAT receivers
- Media systems
Health monitoring and fitness
We empower health care beyond clinical institutions, allowing doctors and family members to monitor patients with the help of devices, wearables and software.
- Heart rate monitors
- Bathroom sensors
- Smart furniture
- Fitness bracelets and other monitors
- Home appliances
Making Homes Think and Learn
Every home has its unique set of daily routines and multi-vendor devices in place. While helping IoT vendors to cater their software to the needs of every new setting, HQSoftware studies residents’ habits and makes all these disparate devices not only work together but learn and predict behavior. As a result, we combine backends and interfaces into a single intelligent and easy-to-use system that enables users to manage the entire home as one unit.
Our Approach to Smart Home Apps
At HQSoftware, we do our best to cover all the technical requirements behind great smart home applications, ensuring:
- Seamless integration with the existing environment
- Smooth performance across devices and browsers
- Human-centricity and intuitiveness
- Low or zero administration
Consumer smart home hubs
(Samsung, Philips, D-Link, etc.)
Smart Home cloud/ data management solutionsOpenHAB
Google Cloud IoT
Microsoft Azure IoT Suite
Development frameworks/ SDKJava
Eclipse IoT (Kura, SmartHome, openHAB)