At HQSoftware, we care about your privacy. We respectfully treat all the data you entrust us with, and do not share it with third parties, unless required by the law. All the personal data is collected and stored only if you accept this Policy, and if something changes you will be notified.
1) Which information do we collect, process, and store?
- Data on how you use HQSoftware websites. This may include but is not limited to IP address, browser type, device category, domain name, language, location, referral path, exit page, date and time, number of entrances, average time on page.
- Personal data. While submitting a contact form you agree to share your personal details, including first and last name, phone number, and email. We also store your personal data gathered during face-to-face meetings or collected via our corporate blog commentary forms.
- Data from third parties and public sources:
- analytics services
- advertising networks
- search information providers
2) Why do we collect, process, and store this information?
Our primary goal is to provide you with the highest level of service and user experience. For this purpose, we need to analyze some personal data to enhance the performance of the website and also to deliver relevant advertisements and special offers.
We may also use your personal data for email marketing to keep you updated on our company news, projects, or similar.
3) How do we receive your consent?
When you provide us with the personal information to request a quote, we imply that you agree with our intent to collect and use it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to refuse.
4) How do we let you withdraw your consent?
You may withdraw your consent to contact you, collect, process, store, or disclose your information at any convenient time. Just write us at privacy (at) hqsoftwarelab.com in case you change your mind.
5) Do we guarantee that we will not disclose your personal data to third parties?
We do not share any information about individual users with any third party. We may disclose your personal information only if we are required or authorized by law to do so.
When you click on links on our corporate blog, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
6) How do we protect your personal data?
At HQSoftware, we protect your personal data like we protect our own confidential information. We store data on secure servers and only credible personnel is granted access to it. We have taken all the precautions for personal information safety. If any violation happens, a commissioned specialist will notify you about it, as well as any applicable regulator if there is a legal requirement.
To make our site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most websites do this too.
a) What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files stored on your desktop or mobile device when you visit a website. Cookies help websites to save your preferences and remember your actions including credentials, language, display set up, and so on. When you come back to the website after a while or browse other pages, you will not have to re-enter all the data.
b) Which cookies do we use and what for?
HQSoftware may also allow such third parties as Google Analytics, Yandex.Metrika, Google AdWords, Facebook Pixel, etc. to place performance and retargeting cookies on your device in order to collect data about your activities on HQSoftware websites. With the help of these third-party services we will show you ads based on your visits to our websites, and analyze the effectiveness of ads. Please visit websites of the third parties mentioned above to learn more.
We process and store your personal data for the following purposes:
- To enhance user experience on the pages, and improve the service we offer via HQSoftware websites;
- To provide you with valuable information based on your preferences, unless you refuse to receive it;
- To help us comply with legal and regulatory responsibilities.
c) How to control cookies?
You can easily control cookies and delete them if you want - visit http://www.aboutcookies.org/ for more info. You can delete all the cookies stored on your device and set your browsers to further prevent saving cookies. Be aware that in this case, you will have to manually re-enter all the data you have entered before and adjust all the settings over again. Also, some website services do not function properly without cookies.
Questions and Contact Information
You may send any questions or withdraw your consent to contact you, collect, process, store, or disclose your information at any convenient time. Just contact us:
Liikuri 10 - 107
+372 712 00 22
privacy (at) hqsoftwarelab.com