Mobile Application for Authorized Skoda Service Center
Robust and easy-to-use mobile solution that enables clients to quickly check on the vehicles under repair at the service station, get access to invoices and other financial data, learn about current offers and promotions.
- Technologies used:PHP, MySQL, Apache Cordova, SOAP
The company is an official reseller and an authorized service center of a world-known automobile manufacturer based in the Czech Republic.
Collaborating with HQSoftware, the customer wanted to develop a robust and easy-to-use mobile solution that would enable its clients to quickly check on the vehicles under repair at the service station, get access to invoices and other financial data, learn about current offers and promotions, etc.
Functionality to be delivered
In the course of the project, the development team at HQSoftware had to accomplish the following tasks:
- Design both user interface and underlying functionality of a mobile website
- Deliver an administrator interface that allows for managing a website and its contents
- Integrate a mobile application with the 1C:Enterprise accounting system, which stores all the financial data
- Upload the developed application to AppStore (iOS), Play Market (Android), and Windows Phone Store (Windows mobile)
Engineers at HQSoftware developed a mobile website that allows users to:
- Check the status of a vehicle under repair. The system features both corporate and individual accounts (with a possibility to manage multiple accounts)
- Access invoice information
- Get reference information (e.g., actions to take in case of an accident, how to use an automobile’s control panel, etc.)
- Get familiar with current offers and promotions
- Fill in a service request or a contact form
Developers at HQSoftware utilized PHP-based content management system, which allows for delivering both user and administrator interfaces. With Apache Cordova, our experts ensured that the application would run on all the mobile operating systems (iOS, Android, and Windows).
To integrate with the 1C:Enterprise accounting system, specialists at HQSoftware delivered an API and implemented the SOAP protocol responsible for extracting financial data.
Our developers also integrated with Google Maps, so that a user can easily find the closest service station of the customer.
Partnering with HQSoftware, the customer developed a mobile application that enables users to check on the status of their cars under service on the go. In addition, users get access to the invoicing information, offers and promotions, useful reference information (e.g., instructions in case of an accident), etc. Finally, one can fill in a service request or a contact form. Thanks to the delivered solution, the company improved its customer service and enhanced communication between call centers and car owners.