TradeBel portal is an online trading platform that promotes products and services of the companies working in Belarusian consumer goods industry.
- Timeframe:9 months
Our challenge as HQSoftware was to create a full cycle development (design, .NET, front-end, QA) of e-commerce platform that will:
- Effectively display goods and services to potential customers;
- Use extensive e-marketing techniques like real-time personalization, search engine transparency, effective search system, social media integration, internal advertising system, etc.;
- Create user-friendly interfaces and content management instruments for the representatives of all target groups.
Tradebel's e-commerce platform was successfully developed by our
- Customer registration and authorisation
- User roles –
Tradebelportal supports several users roles and distributes access to different website areas depending on the user role;
- Integration with social media – Tradebelusers are able to share information on Facebook and Twitter;
- Multi-lingual support (4 languages: English, Russian, German and Spanish);
- Content and banner management;
- News, events, RSS and e-mail subscriptions management.
HQSoftware also had to create mini-sites on this project, in order to give more information about every company within the Tradebel portal. This part of the project included:
- Developing design and functionality of websites for small and medium size companies;
- Developing content management tools for system administrators;
- Integration with Tradebel portal to allow automatic content sharing.